The complexity of individual income tax preparation has grown significantly and tax law is changing more frequently. We seek the very best education and resources to remain current on relevant law, regulation and enforcement and related planning opportunities.
- Expert tax planning and income tax preparation
- Out of state and multi-state tax returns
- Preparation of prior year tax returns
- Audit representation and taxpayer advocacy
- Prompt and accurate tax filings
- Stock compensation tax planning and consulting
- Referrals to top local professionals
Estates & Trusts
Having an effective plan for your estate will help ensure financial security for loved ones and can facilitate a smooth transition of ownership for businesses. We work with local estate attorneys and fiduciaries to proactively help our clients develop a well thought out plan for how they want their estate handled and that their wishes are followed.
- Estate planning and consultation
- Expert tax return preparation for Trusts and Estates
- Financial planning and investment management
- Investment performance monitoring
Business owners face unique challenges and opportunities when it comes to tax planning. Our experience with sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs, LLPs, C Corporations, and S Corporations enables us to provide personalized solutions for businesses and professional practices.
- Tax planning and preparation for business entities
- Consultation on choice of entity
- Financial statement review and analysis
- Representation with taxing agencies
- Tax solutions for professional practices
- Tax optimization through company benefit programs
- Collaboration with your professional team
The required informational tax filings for not-for-profit organizations involve the presentation of nuanced financial reporting and organizational policies and procedures. Our experience will ensure accurate preparation of these filings and valuable analysis and feedback about your organization’s operations.
- Full-service preparation of Forms 990 and 990-EZ
- Analysis and review of financial statements
- Recommendations for organization best practices
- Exempt status representation and resolution services